Apply for Camp Partnership
2019 Camp Applications are open January 7
We want to partner with you to help send your child or family to camp. Please check our eligibility requirements to see if you are able to apply.
- Applicants must live in Metro Vancouver (see map for clarification). Metro Vancouver includes: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Pitt Meadows, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, and West Vancouver.
- The annual household income of the applicant must be within the range outlined here.
- Applicants must not already be registered for another camp.
- Applicants may choose one camp session per summer from UGM’s list of 16 pre-approved Christian sleep-away camps. See List of Camps or map of camp locations.
- If applying for a single mom’s or family camp, please note that children must be under the age of 10. Youth ages 11-18 are encouraged to apply for a camp designed for their specific age group.
- You are responsible for getting your child to the camp drop-off location, so please be sure you have access to the necessary transportation before choosing a camp
For more information please email us at [email protected] or call 604.253.4044