Apply for Camp Partnership
2021 Camp Applications are open January 13th
We want to partner with you to help send your child or family to camp. Please check our eligibility requirements to see if you are able to apply.
- Applicants must live in Metro Vancouver (see map for clarification). Metro Vancouver includes: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Pitt Meadows, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, and West Vancouver.
- The annual household income of the applicant must be within the range outlined here.
- Applicants must not already be registered for another camp.
- Camp will be offered pending provincial health guidelines.
- Applicants may choose one camp session per summer from UGM’s list of 15 pre-approved Christian sleep-away camps. See List of Camps or map of camp locations.
- If applying for a single mom’s or family camp, please note that children must be under the age of 10. Youth ages 11-18 are encouraged to apply for a camp designed for their specific age group.
- You are responsible for getting your child to the camp drop-off location, so please be sure you have access to the necessary transportation before choosing a camp
For more information please email us at [email protected] or call 604.253.4044