Apply for Camp
2017 Camp Applications will open on January 9th
Here’s where you can apply for camp. Please check our eligibility requirements to see if you are able to apply.
- Applicants must live in Metro Vancouver. (see map for clarification) Metro Vancouver includes: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Pitt Meadows, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, and West Vancouver.
- Applicants may choose one camp per summer from UGM’s list of 15 pre-approved Christian sleep-away camps. (See List of Camps 2017) or (Map for camp locations).
- If applying for a single mom’s or family camp, please note that children must be under the age of 10. Youth ages 11-18 are encouraged to apply for a camp designed for their specific age group.
- This program is designed for people who would otherwise not get to go to a camp this summer. If the camper is attending another camp, we will reserve the partnership spot for someone who is not already attending another camp.
- You are responsible for getting your child to the camp drop-off location, so please be sure you have access to the necessary transportation before choosing a camp!
Please note: Mum N Me at Keats Camp has been cancelled. Feel free to contact us if you would like help figuring out what other options are available for you and your family.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.253.4044