Apply for Camp
2018 Camp Applications are now open
Here’s where you can apply for camp. Please check our eligibility requirements to see if you are able to apply.
- Applicants must live in Metro Vancouver. (see map for clarification) Metro Vancouver includes: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Pitt Meadows, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, and West Vancouver.
- Applicants may choose one camp session per summer from UGM’s list of 16 pre-approved Christian sleep-away camps. See List of Camps 2018 or Map for camp locations.
- If applying for a single mom’s or family camp, please note that children must be under the age of 10. Youth ages 11-18 are encouraged to apply for a camp designed for their specific age group.
- This program is designed for people who would otherwise not get to go to a camp this summer. If the camper is attending another camp, we will reserve the partnership spot for someone who is not already attending another camp.
- You are responsible for getting your child to the camp drop-off location, so please be sure you have access to the necessary transportation before choosing a camp!
For help finding a camp that best suits your family’s needs, please follow this Flow Chart.
For more information please email us at [email protected] or call 604.253.4044