Update: November 20, 2020
Due to the generosity of donors like you, we are unable to accept any donations at this time. For more information on when donations will be accepted, please contact the Thrift Store at: 604-254-8721, Monday – Friday between 9 – 3pm.
Here is how the Thrift Store team plan to keep you and our community safe:
Space & Goods:
- Frequent disinfecting and sanitization, especially in high-touch areas
- Isolating donations for at least 72 hours prior to being placed in the store.
- Limiting the number of customers in the store to maintain proper physical distancing
- Personal protective equipment for all staff.
- Enhanced hygiene and health practices for all staff.
- Staff who are ill will stay at home.
We all have a part to play in continuing to keep community transition of COVID-19 to a minimum. To do that, we will need your help:
- Hand sanitizer must be used upon entry.
- Social distancing: please maintain a safe distance (6 ft) from others
- Follow the directional arrows.
In order to accommodate new donations and procurement, we have updated our “Donation Process” to ensure we are taking all necessary COVID-related risks into consideration.
Donation Drop Off:
Donations can be dropped at the Thrift Store between 9:30 – 12:30pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday. (The store will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays to start.)
All donations, regardless of how they arrive, will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours in accordance with the Thrift Store’s new safe operating procedures.
If you have a large quantity of items to donate, please call us before you arrive. We may request that you pull into the laneway behind the store.
Donation Pick Up:
Deliveries will resume on July 6th. All deliveries and pick-ups to personal addresses will be contactless. There are no exceptions. The driver or swamper will contact the customer/donor before making the delivery or pick-up to ensure there is an agreed upon location for the exchange. Staff will use proper PPE in accordance with the Thrift Store’s updated safe operating procedures.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday –
671 East Hastings Street